— The State Room is located approximately 3 city blocks (a 5-minute walk) from the Langham Hotel in downtown Boston.
— For those driving in just for the wedding or staying at the Langham Hotel, there are a couple options for parking.
- There is an underground garage located inside the venue at 60 State Street (the entrance to the garage, i.e. the address to put in your GPS, is at 22 Merchants Row Boston, MA 02109), with a flat fee of $20 to park each day on the weekends. The garage is open 24 hours a day. See the garage’s website for more details.
- There is also the Garage at Post Office Square, which is connected to the Langham Hotel and charges a flat fee of $9 per day to park on the weekends (starting Friday at 4 p.m. and lasting through Monday at 5 a.m. See rates on their website for more details. The garage is approximately 3 city blocks (a 5-minute walk) from the State Room. The garage is open 24 hours a day, and is located at 0 Post Office Square, Boston, MA 02110.
- There is limited parking at meters on the street. Meters take both quarters and credit cards with the city’s parking app. Meters are in effect until 8 p.m. on Saturdays, and are free on Sundays.
— The Downtown Boston Marriott Courtyard is approximately 1 mile from the venue. We recommend carpooling to the State Room in a cab or rideshare service such as Uber or Lyft. For those needing to park at the Courtyard: There is a hotel valet service for $58/day with 24-hour in and out privileges, however there are a number of nearby parking garages that are much less expensive. Some recommendations:
- 660 Washington Street garage.
- The garage at Boston Common.
- The Lafayette Garage at 1 Avenue de Lafayette.
- The CityPlace garage.
- 200 Stuart Street garage.
- There is limited parking at meters on the street. Meters take both quarters and credit cards with the city’s parking app. Meters are in effect until 8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, and are free on Sundays.
We strongly discourage drinking and driving. If you plan to enjoy the open bar at our wedding, we highly encourage you to consider taking a ride-share car to and from the venue.